Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 7 EOC: Profile Statments

As a Culinary personnel although trained in International cuisine, the twist I bring to food with adapting it to the needs of those that have food allergies, in my time experimenting with classic flavor profiles and adjusting them I have discovered a way deliver favorite dishes that were once thought lost to allergy suffers.

As an enterprising Culinary Professional, I have discerned a spike and interest in allergy foods; this has lead to a goal of creating classically flavored dishes that taste extraordinary yet are made with allergen friendly ingredients.


As an educated Culinary Professional, that has cultivated an appreciation for world flavors through living amongst various cultures for extended amounts of time, I have been able to assimilate different flavor profiles in to classical dishes that are complementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment